To delve deeper into the anatomy of the liver and helpful classifications for surgical resection, find the full module on our Touch Surgery™ app and get started.
or scan the QR code below.
1. Terminology Committee of the IHPBA. Terminology of liver anatomy and resections. HPB Surgery. 2000;2:333–339.
2. Strasberg S. Nomenclature of hepatic anatomy and resections: a review of the Brisbane 2000 system. J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg. 2005;12:351–355.
3. Majno P, Mentha G, Toso C, Morel P, Peitgen HO and Fasel JH. Anatomy of the liver: An outline with three levels of complexity – A further step towards tailored territorial liver resections. J. Hepatol. 2014;60(3):654–662.
4. Lowe MC. and D’Angelica MI. Anatomy of Hepatic Resectional Surgery. Surg Clin N Amer. 2016;96(2):183–195.
5. Germain T, Favelier S, Cercueil JP, Denys A, Krausé D and Guiu B. Liver Segmentation: Practical tips. Diagn Interv Imaging. 2014;95:1003–1016.